Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hand Made Purse




I mentioned a few posts ago that I was heading with three amazing scrapbooking friends to the Quick Quotes Private Reserve in York Pensylvannia.  It is fast coming and in two weekends we will be there doing some fabulous workshops and completing layouts and albums and calendars, and all kinds of great things.  They have many contests that you can win fabulous prizes.  You mention contest and I'm all in.  This is for their contest called Bling Your Bag.  This is my vision and entry to the contest.  I found lots of stuff to use in my stash.  My bag was a canvas tote that I bought in Michaels and with teal and purple spritz to cover it up to the color I wanted, (my carpet is shot from the overspray, lol), and then used tons of flowers, swirlly rhinestones, beads, Magnolia jewels, butterflies and rhinestones and just added until I was happy.  I found the trim at the top at Fabricland and it was the perfect touch.  For bonus points I also made a pair of matching earings and a necklace hoping that would sway people to vote for my bag.  The prizes are great and I'm hoping for a good one.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

No comments: