Tuesday, October 2, 2012






Well this is it.  Off to York Pensylvannia tomorrow for 4 days of fun and 3 of it scrapbooking.  Quick Quotes private reserve is finally here.  My girls (scrapbooking buds) are just as excited as I am.  I am entering every contest they have, lol, and this is my entry into their Smile contest.  It has to be predominantly Quick Quotes products.  This is their paper and I am not even sure what the line is called as I've had it laying around for a while.  This little flip album I added on the side was a gift that they sent with one of my orders and was meant to be a photo album, but I changed it into this so I can add more pictures on it.  It hangs over the page protector so you can view all the pictures.  My cricut also cuts out these palm leafs that matched the papers. I used some trim from CTMH and inked it with Quick Quotes ink.  I added their flower and some little baubbles and cut my title out of glitter paper.  Let's hope I win something.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

Fantastic layout Carolyn....Have a great time this weekend!