Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Get Well Card For A Friend



I have a friend who had to undergo some surgery the other week.  I wanted to make a cheerful car for her.  I was searching and wasn't having any luck finding the right image.  My friend Christine from Dol Creations popped over and mentioned this image she had.  It was perfect.  I managed to find a blog where this card here was done and I loved it so much I had to reproduce it the best I could. Louise from Just Love To Stamp did such a fabulous card that I got her permission to post mine.  Thank you for your inspiration Louise. I used the Penny Black Cat in the Bra stamp and colored it with my copics.  I pop dotted the bra, panties and hankie.  I used some flowers that I had from the stash and stamped my own sentiment with my Just Rite stamp.  I have oredered an amazing stamp from Lily of the Valley with the sentiment that Louise used.  I have mailed this to Diane, and hope she gets it soon.  She's one of the ones that's going to York for the big Quick Quotes reserve in 2 weeks and we need her up and running for our 5 days of fun.

Hugs xx
Carolyn

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

Carolyn this card turned out amazing. I love how you popped it all up...I think your image is perfect! Very well done. Diane is going to truly love this card!