Monday, October 31, 2011

Witches Hat Treat Boxes





This Halloween I decided to follow my fabulous girlfriend in Aurora who found this pattern on line. I made 6 of these hats, 2 of each pattern. That means one for each of us in the family. I took this great paper that I found in my little nook in the wall store in Stouffville, Ontario. The paper is a heavier paper so very good to hold the candies in. I'm not sure what company it is from though. I followed the pattern for the hats from many blogs until I finally got the dimensions right. I added some black glitter paper and stamped a tag with a sentiment from Stampin' Up. I mounted that with a cut out Nestability that my friend had. You fill it with candy and tie some matching ribbon at the top to close it up. I just decorated it with spider rings and bat rings and skull rings cutting off the back part to the rings. My kids will enjoy these when they get home from school and work.
Happy Halloween,
Hugs xx
Carolyn

No comments: