Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Birthday Card


This is a card I finally got to for my son's 19th birthday. I had ordered this fabulous image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Harvard. Since my son is off at university I thought it was perfect for his birthday.

I colored the image with my copics, and added liquid glass to the lenses of his glasses. Now my son doesn't wear glasses, but he's just as bright as this little guy.

I used my Basic Grey Oliver paper pack and made up my own sentiment.

Just a quick card for my boy who I miss so much.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

5 comments:

Sharon said...

What a sweet stamp, very nicely coloured, and I like the Crystal Glaze on his glasses! Your son will love it I'm sure.
Stamping Hugz,
Sharon aka Celticrafter

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card Carolyn.
luv
Debby

Suzette said...

Very cute!

dolcreations said...

Carolyn this is so perfect for Chase. I love the colours you used on Harvard! Perfectly coloured.I have missed your cards so much!

r4 said...

Well, I remember that days, which I avoid to go school. It was such a bad time for me, but now a days I want that days back. you remind my old days and my school friends.