Monday, March 21, 2011

My Cruise Cover Page


Well it was difficult to do a scrapbook page without a picture in it, but I got creative to make this cover page for my cruise album. Last year around this time I had just come back from a 7 day cruise with my daughter for her 19th birthday. It was a fabulous cruise and I figured I had better get that vacation done before moving on to my Dominican trip in February with the girls.

For my layout I used the wavy paper from Best Creation Inc's Surf's Up line. I cut out some of the waves with my exacto knife and tucked the cruise ship behind it. The cruise ship was cut out with my Cricuit cartridge called Life's A Beach, great cartridge. I used my white ink pen to write the name of our cruise ship on the boat. For the steam I just added, actually really gooped, some liquid glue and mixed together a white and pale blue Fun Flock with some glitter in it and put it ontop of the glue to look fluffy. I used some dollar store foam letters and mounted them on blue cardstock for the Title and Date. On the side I just used my label printer and printed out all the Ports of Call that we visited. I just wanted to keep it a little simple. Hope you like it.

Hugs xx
Carolyn

No comments: