Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Grid Card


This week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge we are looking for grid cards. This means that you can have a grid design anywhere on your card. It could be your paper, your ribbon, anything. We have the fabulous Simon Says as our sponsor this week. This is their fabulous prize:

There's tons of ways to achieve a grid pattern.
For my card I used some of Paper Trey's shimmer paper and put it into my score pal on an angle and scored diamonds on it. On the crosses of the grids I added pearls. For my card I stamped Paper Trey's Made Of Snow Stamp where you build your own snowman. I shaded him with my copics and used some light blue to stamp his scarf, which I pop dotted. I stamped the middle of the card with one of the sentiments from the same set.
I can't wait to see what you come up with for your grid card. Get creative as our design team has.
Happy Sunday,
Hugs xx
Carolyn







3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carolyn,
This is a very interesting card. I have never seen this type of card before and really must give it a try. This no mind in the bottom corner is just so cute. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona X

Danielle said...

Ooo, so beautifully done Carolyn! It looks like a quilt ... just gorgeous! And such a cute snowman too!
Hugs, Danielle

dolcreations said...

I love your grid card Carolyn! I love how you added those pearls to each center! You know my love affair with snowman....yours is just adorable!