Monday, April 19, 2010

A Boy's Birthday Card



On the weekend my son turned 14. He is my most sensitive son who really appreciates any effort put into something, and adores homemade things. Last year he was sad I didn't make him a card. So on Sunday, his birthday, I was in the inspiration room making 3 cards. I'll show you the other one tomorrow, but the 3rd one is for an upcoming Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. So here's the first one. I used an image from Stamping Bella called SK8R Boy. I used Bo Bunny paper called 12" Grease Monkey. I colored my little guy with my Copics and added some glitter to his glasses. My sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly. Just a quick card for the day. Hope you enjoy.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

4 comments:

Marley said...

Congrats with your son Carolyn!! I love this card.. xxx Marley

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, fab card Carolyn.
luv
Debby

Claude said...

Your son sounds so sweet! This card is great, I love that you added glitter to the glasses!

dolcreations said...

This really turned out perfect for Austin...it is actually very fitting! Love the colours blue and green! Perfect card!