Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Birthday Card



Here's another of Austin's 14th birthday cards. For this one I used Crate Paper's Orbit Collection. It is just so boyish, with some great colors in it. On the inside of my card I just covered it with light blue Bazzil cardstock and added the goop punch from Martha Stewart in a simmery blue on the top. I stamped it with a sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly, Birthday collection. On the outside of my card I kept it simple as I really wanted to show the Orbit paper and not cover it up too much. I punched a whole with my tags punch from Nestibilities and stamped the sentiment in a rusty red colored ink. This sentiment is also from the same MSE Birthday set. I used the robot stamps from Stamping Bella. They're called Giga Watt, Kilo Watt and Cakey Watt. Aren't they darling and so perfect for a boy's card. Of course there's glitter here and there to make them shiney robots. Well hope you have a wonderful day. My third birthday card will be shown with an upcoming Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. I hope to have a few more cards done today as I've had such a busy week.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Carolyn,
Love this boy card...I find boy's cards so hard to do , but this looks perfect. Love the gloop..Did not know it was MS, brilliant, goes really well.
Debbiexx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Carolyn, love the colours and the cute robots.
luv
Debby

Karen Wilson said...

This is super cute Carolyn!