Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Birthday Card



Here's another of Austin's 14th birthday cards. For this one I used Crate Paper's Orbit Collection. It is just so boyish, with some great colors in it. On the inside of my card I just covered it with light blue Bazzil cardstock and added the goop punch from Martha Stewart in a simmery blue on the top. I stamped it with a sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly, Birthday collection. On the outside of my card I kept it simple as I really wanted to show the Orbit paper and not cover it up too much. I punched a whole with my tags punch from Nestibilities and stamped the sentiment in a rusty red colored ink. This sentiment is also from the same MSE Birthday set. I used the robot stamps from Stamping Bella. They're called Giga Watt, Kilo Watt and Cakey Watt. Aren't they darling and so perfect for a boy's card. Of course there's glitter here and there to make them shiney robots. Well hope you have a wonderful day. My third birthday card will be shown with an upcoming Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. I hope to have a few more cards done today as I've had such a busy week.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Carolyn,
Love this boy card...I find boy's cards so hard to do , but this looks perfect. Love the gloop..Did not know it was MS, brilliant, goes really well.
Debbiexx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Carolyn what a brilliant card!
I love it!
hugs
kim x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Carolyn, love the colours and the cute robots.
luv
Debby

Karen Wilson said...

This is super cute Carolyn!