Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Multi Folds



The week of Christmas we are looking for a card with multiple folds. More than the original one fold. You can really get creative with this one. I used a clear snowman stamp from Stampendous. The body is just the outline, so you can mold him into any shaped snowman you'd like. I made this card for my Mother and Father in Law from my 4 kids. Each one of the snowman represents each of my kids. I used my Derwent pencil crayons and mineral spirits to color them. I glittered the bell. This was a nice easy card to make, but it was longer than 12"s so I had to add some extra card stock to it.
Our prize this week is a $25.00 Gift Certificate from

Simon Says:

What a fantastic prize. So join in the challenge and let's see your creative side. I want to wish every one a very Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy holiday.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Carolyn.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carolyn,
What a really cute snowman card. It's beilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Marley said...

Hi Carolyn! I love the snowmans.. great idea! hugs and have a very merry christmas! Marley

Milnie said...

I just saw your gorgeous creation on the Stamptacular blog and I really love the model!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is so cute. That is one of my most favorite snowman stamps every. I love how you used it.

Anonymous said...

This is sa great card!
I saw it on Stampendous and wanted to order this stamp too!

Karen Wilson said...

This is awesome Carolyn, I love this stamp!