Monday, December 21, 2009

Hanglar at Last

ou
Well thank you, thank you, thank you, to a dear friend who did a very big favor for me. She gave me the opportunity to get my hands on some fabulous Hanglar stamps. You know who you are and your kindness is greatly appreciated. Well here she is, my first Hanglar. This one is holding a little quilted sampler, but I added the letters J O Y on them. I colored her with my Derwents to match this fabulous paper. I added some little baubles from Stamping Bella, and some ribbon from Michaels. I finished with a bow, and a Doodlebug glitter button, tied with some fine silver thread. Hope everyone is getting ready for the Holiday this week. Happy shopping, wrapping, baking, volunteering, or what ever festive thing you're up to.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours you have used they are just amazing! I have some on the ways and I can NOT wait! Love the JOY as well, fantastic idea!
Hugs, Kel xx

dolcreations said...

Carolyn this is absolutely stunning. I love this card...I love the colours and the paper and the ribbon! Breanne loves how you put JOY on the banner! You have outdone yourself with this beauty!
I will treasure my Hanglars for a long time! Is this card part of my Christmas gift! If it is I will have to step up my gift!LOL
Christine

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carolyn,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marley said...

Carolyn,
Such a lovely colourfull card!! Love it.. great image wich you coloured beautifully.. Like the ribbon and the button on it too!! and the stitching really finish the card.. hugs and happy holidays Marley

Karen Wilson said...

This is beautiful Carolyn. The colors are so soft. Very pretty.