Monday, April 20, 2009



Well I just thought that I would share with you all. On Friday night I headed to Kitchener, all alone, as all my lovely scrapbooking friends didn't want to come. I was on a mission to hit Scrapfest. I was lucky enough because of Kathy Thompson and Lisa Furtney to be added to the Photography for Scrapbookers class even though it was full. Man what a class. I learned so much about my camera and how to take much more creative pictures. Thank you Kathy, and to top it off she gave us a CD with the whole presentation on it, for those of us in our 40's who forget everything. Well worth the class Kathy, thank you, thank you, thank you. I was able to hit the floor before the class, and after, and wanted to share my haul with you. I found so much paper it wasn't funny. Got some new Magnolia's, lots of stick on rhinestones and pearls, a new product called Stix2, it's a PVA glue and you attach these shiney sheets of color to it and they stick to it. It is a great way to accent a design on your paper or part of a stamp. Amazing. Did I have fun, it was scrapbooking heaven. Maybe next year my friends will come. :-)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Looks like you make out like a bandit!!! Would love to have taken that camera class!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Camera class was amazing. Just bought too much paper. lol