Friday, March 22, 2013

A Saturated Birthday


Today I wanted to post the card I made for my eldest who as you can see turned 22.  Wow, hard to believe.  I used Saturated Canary's Nevaeh.  I love her.  She reminds me of my daughter who still loves dresses, and is now all grown up.  I colored her with my copics and added some pink to her hair as my daughter always has a funky color in her hair.  It is a little hard to see in the picture tho.  I used some random paper I had laying around, but my daughters favorite colors are green and pink, so this paper was perfect.  I cut out my image with one of my newer Nestabilities.  Added some ribbon I got at Michaels, some flowers from LOTV and some pearls from Michaels.  The sentiment is from LOTV  love all the sayings that it came with.  Hope you all enjoy your day.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous .. I love Krista's images!