Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Calendar Card


Well, was a little board the other day, and didn't have enough time to start working on a layout, so I managed to get my March Calendar Card done. How amazing that it is even on time, er early. I used one of my favorite Tildas sitting on her Magnolia swing. I know it's a little early for her to be swinging outside, but I'm hopeful that she will push Spring faster. Also anyone who knows me knows that those flowers on her lap are my favorite flowers next to lilacs. Tulips are everywhere in our supermarkets right now, and I always manage to pick up a couple of bundles. They last for almost 2 weeks and grow in the vase. My paper is from Close To My Heart and is called Sophia. The ribbon is from Michaels.
Happy Wednesday,
Hugs xx
Carolyn

2 comments:

dolcreations said...

She is gorgeous Carolyn. I tried to link you up on my blog so that people can come and visit your calendar post, but my link will not work with blogger today!
I love Tilda on her swing!!!!!

Danielle said...

Aww, too sweet Carolyn! Tilda looks adorable on her swing and you chose such pretty papers to complement her. Let's hope this helps rush Spring in!!
Hugs, Danielle