Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gifts all done for Cruise


Well just thought I'd share with you all the final bundle of gifts that I'm bringing for our group on the Disney Magic cruise. Only 4 more sleeps to go. The albums which I've shown previously were put into freezer bags that I stamped Mickey's head on with red Stazon ink. Those are for the parents. For the kids I made the bookmarks and they'll get a mickey pen as well. There are some grandparents and older kids coming so I covered large packages of tic tacs for them. My 10 year old and myself will secretly put them in the Fish Extenders, pouches that hang on the door like mine that I showed in an earlier post the first night so everyone can use theirs. Just so excited that our trip is finally here. Stay tuned over the next few days to see the organizer that I made to organize our trip.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

No comments: