Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Hide and Seek




This week we are asking you to make a card or project that you can't see the sentiment at first. For my card I use one of my LOTV stamps. I colored it with my copics. My papers are Bo Bunny's A Gift Of Love Line. The colors are stunning for Christmas and this is definately the paper for my Christmas cards. I stamped my sentiment from of my Papertrey Christmas stamp sets. I attached it to elastic and secured it with a brad under my sentiment. I attached my mounted image overtop with a pop dots so it would be higher than the sentiment. I attached some ribbon to the tag so you can pull it out. I added some ribbon and a bow with a couple of Martha Stewart punches. I added some glitter to her fur.

We have two sponsors this week. Our first is Robyn's Fetish. They are offering FIVE images of your choice.

Our very own Dee is offering up this amazing gift for one winner. Isn't it a great prize. So get into those creative spaces and let's see what you can create with a hidden sentiment. Hope everyone has a Safe and Fun Halloween.

Hugs xx
Carolyn

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh wow Carolyn, super cute card and I love how you did the peek-a-boo sentiment! That paper from BB is stunning and I absolutely agree how fab the colours are! Beautifully coloured image and just the perfect amount of sparkle!
Hugs, Danielle

dolcreations said...

You hit this one out of the ball park...absolutely beautiful! I too love those papers...and that image is so beautifully coloured! GORGEOUS!!!!!

Tanya said...

Stunning card Carolyn. The colours are beautiful.

Shirley N said...

Gorgeous card, love that ribbon too!

Dana said...

Carolyn this is just fabulous!! Your coloring is fantastic and your color choices are great!!
Hugs~
Dana

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous Carolyn!