Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails




Well Happy Sunday to you all. This week we are looking for cards for little boys. Our sponsor this week is the fabulous My Favorite Things. They are offering this fabulous prize:

a $25.00 Gift Certificate of your choice. You can check out their website by clicking on their name.

For my challenge I used MFT's image "Friends Furever". It is just darling and it comes with the bone and I typed the sentiment in it. I used the same paper pack as my last card as it's great for pet cards. It is from Basic Grey and is called May and Whiskers. I colored with my copics to match the paper and added some embroidery thread to match the little guys shirt. I used some brown rick rack from CTMH and tied the dog bone sentiment on with some twine.

I'm sure you'll come up with tons of ideas for little boy cards and I can't wait to see them. I'm off on vacation this week to Conniticut to see my sister and brother in law, and hit New York City for the first time. Hopefully I find a scrapbooking store along the way. LOL.

Have a great day and happy creating.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carolyn,
I love these magnificent papers. They go so well with the great image. The colours are marvellous. Fantastic card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Karen Wilson said...

What a cute card, Carolyn! Hope you enjoyed your trip!