Wednesday, June 16, 2010

True Fit Folios Continued



Well here's another 5 done for my 19 year old daughters graduation present on June 28th. I buy the True Fit Folios from Close To My Heart. I trim the right hand corner of the front page to curve it. I then pick paper that matches my kids outfits. Most of the papers I used are Close To My Heart as I've been buying up tons of paper packs over the years and not using them. I cut out 2 circles with my circle nestibilities. The big one and one of the middle circles are the 2 I used. I stamped them with Close To My Heart stamp sets. I lined the inside with a co-ordinating card stock and matched that to the front for the strip and grade #'s which were cut out with my Cricut Expressions. I added 11 brads on the sides to close them. Inside I will fill them with report cards, awards, etc. The co-ordinating pages will include special moments, highlights, friends lists, etc.
Hope it's not raining where you are, because the weather is really crappy here in Ontario, Canada.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

4 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carolyn,
These are fabulous. What a fabulous keepsake for these kids when they look back on their schooldays.
Weather here is really warm but not a lot of sunshine. William has finished all the planting in the garden so some overnight rain would be welcome.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Debbie said...

Hi Carolyn,
I have spent most of this afternoon Scrapbooking, your pages are lovely, how sweet doing this for your daughter. When my daughter had her 18th Birthday a year and a half ago, I made her a book and she loves it. It's her and her boyfriends recent holiday to Egypt book I am working on now, mind you I have just one page to finish off before the football at 7and then it's done.
Do you love making them? I do, they are so special to do. Debbiexx

Danielle said...

These are such beautiful keepsake pages Carolyn! Beautiful and precious memories for your daughter to keep & hold close!
Hugs, Danielle

Tara Godfrey said...

Fabulous pages, Carolyn! You've inspired me to get back on track with my school albums that I started for my kids. Love the design with the file folder tab they are beautiful and such a great gift. Your daughter is going to love it!
Hugs,t