Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Cute As A Bug


Our challenge this week is to create a card or project that has bugs on it. If you create it for a baby you get an extra chance at winning our prize this week's prize. This week we have our fabulous sponsor Simon Says back offering another $25.00 gift certificate plus free shipping!!!


For my card I used this darling stamp from Stamping Bella, (a Mo's Digital Design). I just love this darling little one riding away on her trike. I am giving this card to my little Shelby, who has had pigtails all through her primary years. (We're now down to just a ponytail since she's a big 8 years old now). What a fabulous sentiment that comes with her. I love Dr. Seuss. I have read mostly every book to all 4 of my kids. The saying "Oh the places you'll go" is so suited for a graduation card, or just a passing a grade card. I used Bo Bunny dots paper in a pinky peach color and some teal polka dot paper from Papertrey Inc. My design paper is from Imaginisce called Twitterpated - Critter Chatter. I used my copics for coloring, and added some ribbon bought at Michaels with a little button on the top.

Can't wait to see what you can create this week.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This is totally cute! Love it!