Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sharing my Graduates with you all.






Here is a picture of hubby, myself and my 2 kids. Just thought I'd share. My Daughter received an award for Hair and Aestetics, and Technology. My Son received Honors and got a $400 scholarship from a local accountant to pursue accounting in Sports. What a proud mommy, but also so releived that it's all over. On to the next hurdle.

Here is a picture of my 14 year old and myself at his Grade 8 Graduation on Wednesday last week.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

5 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

What a proud Mummy you are. Great shots of the kids. Congratulations to them all.
mwah
Trace

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carolyn,
And so you should be proud. Wonderful achievements and such great photos to capture the events.
Well down to all three of them.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Danielle said...

What beautiful pictures Carolyn - congratulations to them all! Thanks for sharing your proud mommy moments!
Hugs, Danielle

Karen Wilson said...

You must be so proud!! That's awesome news. Good for them and congrats! Great pics, thanks for sharing!

dolcreations said...

These are fabulous pictures. Were these going in the grad books for the final chapter of their journey? How did they like their books!!!