Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge #26 - Lilian's Sketch

Well I finally have time to actually make a card that is not just a Stampacular DT challenge card. I've been so busy, and with the kids and hubby home over the holidays, it was almost impossible to find a spare minute to do anything in the inspiration room. After cleaning out a bunch of stamps and things and listing them on Ebay, see entry below, I finally had time to make a couple of cards. This one is for the Sugar Bowl Challenge which is a sketch by Lilian. Here is the sketch:
This is my version of the sketch. I used My Mind's Eye paper called "Maggie May", and also some Bo Bunny dots paper. I used my gorjuss girl stamp "Miss Attitutde" I think she's called. I mounted her on green cardstock. I punched out a fence rail with my Martha Stewart boarder punch, and lightly sponged the bottom with green ink. I added rhinestones here and there on the flowers. I finished it off with a sentiment I got from Stamping Bella "whoopdeedoo". This pretty much says it all about my day. It was a productive day, but everyone was cranky, and irritable as they weren't used to getting up early. I sure was glad to get them all to bed tonight, which was early and they fell asleep like little babies. Should be a better day tomorrow as they'll all be rested. LOL.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Check out the stamping items I have for sale on Ebay.

http://shop.ebay.ca/chaz_64/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25


6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carolyn.

Hugs Riet.

dolcreations said...

Beautiful card Carolyn. Very spring like! Love the stitching! really completes it!
Christine

Kelli said...

Nice job!!!!!

Tanya said...

Beautiful card Carolyn. LOVE that sentiment!

Lilian said...

Cute cute cute! Love the fence! Your colors are just so pringy and cheerful! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~