Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #42/ Friendship in Black, Silver and White


Well there is a fun challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. This week we have to make a Friendship card with just black, silver and white. I have never been much of a monochrome person, but in the black tones was even harder. I searched through my stamps to find just the right image and here was my Elzybells Penguin Tree. I had never stamped this one before, so it was great fun to color it, and especially with my copics. YEAH!!! For this one I used some design paper I had laying around and mounted my image with glitter paper in black and white. I embossed the lights and christmas balls with silver embossing powder. I added glitter to their bellies to give them a shiney appearance. I added some Nicole Heady black polka dot ribbon, and added a snowflake die cut with a snowflake brad. My sentiment is from Stamping Bella.

Our prize this week is from Simon Says Stamps

it is a $25.00 gift certificate.
So try your hand at a black, silver and white Friendship card and enter it into our Challenge.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Completely Adorable, How are you likeing your copics, your doing a fabulous job!

Marley said...

Wow I really love it!! Great image.. love the stickels xxx hugs Marley