Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #41 - A Sketch


This week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge we have a nice easy one for you. We are following a sketch this week. Here's the sketch:
You can flip it, turn it, twist it, whatever you want, just make sure you have some stamping on it.
Our prize this week is from Pixie Cottage



$10.00 Gift Certificate:

For my card I used the beautiful Magnolia snowman that my good friend Christine from Dol Creations gave me for Christmas. I used my Derwents and Mineral Spirits to color him as I didn't have the mother load of Copics yet. I added puff paint to his fur on his hat, and tons of glitter. I used a beautiful paper from Australia by Kaiser Craft called "Wish Upon". It is all in the subdued pinks, greens, and blues. I took the picture of the card on the quilt that Christine kidnapped from my home and kindly finished for me for Christmas. It is all snowmen and that is what I matched this card to. Hope you enjoy and have fun with our sketch.

Today is the last day to bid on my ebay items and they're going fast, so stop by to see if there's any stamps you'd like to purchase:

http://shop.ebay.ca/chaz_64/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Hugs xx
Carolyn

1 comment:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carolyn,
I love the colours you have used on this card. They are beautiful and subtle. the snowman image is so sweet. Lovely card.
Hugs,
Fiona x