Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #39 Partytime


This week at Stamtacular Sunday Challenge we are making projects you can use for a party. Any party. I made place cards for my project. We didn't have a turkey dinner for Christmas as I had come down with a bad cold and wasn't up to cooking it, so on the 31st I cooked a big dinner for New Year's Eve. I made my own Christmas Crackers for the table with scratch lottery tickets in them which the kids loved, and tons of candy. Each one of us had a place card setting with our name on it. This one is my hubby's. I used the champagne bottle and glass from the new Winter/Christmas Magnolia club kit. I do have to say that I was very disappointed with the kit, and these 2 stamps may be the only 2 I use. I colored them with my Derwent pencil crayons. I mounted the card and the name tag with black glitter paper from Best Collection. I stamped the celebrate from my Stamping Bella stamp collection. This brings me to this weeks prize which was kindly donated from:

Emily at Stamping Bella

Bella Blinkie with Border



Emily has donated a $25.00 Gift Certificate to be spent on anything at their online store, or in person if you are as lucky as me to be within driving distance to her fantastic store. Let's see what you can create for a party.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

What a great idea Carolyn! Love this!

Love the new look to the blog! So you! Love the snowflakes!
Christine