Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #33 - Turkey Time


This week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge we are celebrating the American Thanksgiving. You have to create a card or project that can be used or sent at Thanksgiving time, and if you put a turkey on it, you get an extra chance at a fabulous:

$25.00 gift certificate with free shipping from

Simon Says Stamps

Well I wish I had of come up with this project in October when we celebrated our Canadian Thanksgiving. I could have put them around the table as place setting markers. I did not have a turkey stamp, so I downloaded a turkey image from the internet and colored him with my Derwents and used my mineral spirits to blend. I took a little truffle box and covered it with brown cardstock. I then used my Martha Stewart Thanksgiving Dinner Boarder Punch and punched out the Thanksgiving boarder around the box. I threw in a couple Ferrero Rochers. My kids were fighting over the chocolates, but they had to wait till after the photo shoot. LOL. Pop on over to our design teams blogs and see what fantastic creations that they've all come up with.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

5 comments:

dolcreations said...

How sweet is this Carolyn! Love it!

Danielle said...

This is fabulous Carolyn - I love your colouring of that turkey! It would make the perfect place setting - next year now!!
Hugs, Danielle

Anonymous said...

Pretty card Carolyn ;0)

Janneke X

Riet said...

ohhh woww Carolyn,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Georgia said...

Just thought I stop by and say hi. You did a great job on our challenge.