Monday, November 2, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #84 - Midnight Margaritas

Well a dismal Monday here in Ontario. We had some sun this afternoon, but it didn't last too long. It is now 4:30, and starting to look more like 6:30. Our temperature has been dropping, so it sure seems like a great week for a warm fire, and a Margarita. This is my card for Cute Card Thursday's weekly challenge. This week it's Midnight Margaritas. Now that Halloween is over I am totally in Christmas mode. I begged hubby to put up the lights on the weekend past, but he's in put away the fall stuff mode. UGH. I just took down all the Halloween decorations, and believe me I had a lot up, and was asking him to get down the Christmas tree. I could make Christmas last all winter. Here is my entry into Cute Card Thursday. I used one of the fabulous Stamping Bella stamps "Christmatini" I used some holiday paper I had downstairs, colored my image with my Derwents and mineral spirits, accented with a couple of bobbles from Stamping Bella and tied it with some lime green polka dot ribbon. I used some red glitter to color the swirls on the ball. Have a great day, and I hope it's warmer where you are.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

3 comments:

dolcreations said...

This is one pretty card Carolyn. I love the image, the paper and the glitter...that just makes it! Love the added touch of the ribbon!
Christine

Danielle said...

The PERFECT image for the CCT challenge! I love it! The paper and polka dot ribbon are fab! Great card!
Hugs, Danielle

Karen Wilson said...

I really like this image. Great take on the CCT Challenge and great card! Love the paper!