Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge #16 - Marlene's Sketch




This week over at the Sugar Bowl the challenge is a sketch by Marlene and the "please include" is Doodling. I used one of my new Gorgjuss Girls Series 3 for this sketch and Doodled around my nestability circle the same design of swirls that are on her dress. I really enjoyed this sketch, it was fun picking out the papers. I added a flower with the greenery punched out of my Martha Stewart punch. I added some gold glitter to the duck and the duck barette that is in her hair. I glittered the designs on her dress and added a little bow with a decorative pin from Close To My Heart.

8 comments:

Nicky said...

Fabulous card. Love those colours and the Gorjuss girl.
Hugs
Nicky

Lilian said...

Gorgeous work Carolyn! Love the image, papers and fabulous details! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

dolcreations said...

This is adorable Carolyn. I love this image and how you have layed it all out. I LOVE how you placed the pin in the ribbon,nice touch!
I love how your pictures are large so we can see your gorgeous cards!

Rach said...

such a sweet card, fabulous papers and image.
just dropped by to say thanks for joining in with my blog candy. good luck. hugs rachxxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Carolyn,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tanya said...

She is such a doll Carolyn. Love your card.

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card Carolyn!! Love this image and the colors that you have used are so pretty and summery!! Your details are pretty as well! Thanks again so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

Tanja said...

What a beautiful card!

Hugs, Tanja