Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just A Little Papertray Card

Well I decided to take Wednesday off to prepare for my Shelby's 8th birthday today, Thursday. She is my baby of 4 and a true princess. So once I had the balloons blown, the streamers up, and all her gifts wrapped I thought I'd throw a little card in I whipped together. It is used with my Paper Tray picnic basket set. I'm glad my great friend Christine Dol of Dol Creations talked me into finally getting it. What a fantastic stamp. Coincidently I just colored it and voila I had matching paper in the inspiration room, or as my friends so kindly refer to it, the Keswick Scrapbooking Store. LOL. There really is no shortage of paper there. To tell you the truth there really isn't a shortage of much there, just ask dh! I enjoyed doing this card as it gave me an excuse to use my new Martha Stewart punch. I added a dab of glitter, you know me, a Martha Stewart daisy, and a metal flower I bought at the Scrapping Turtle. The sentiment is one of many of my fantastic sentiments from the amazing Stamping Bella. Have a great Thursday.

6 comments:

Rach said...

a fabulous card Carolyn, happy 8th Birthday to Shelby, hope she has a wonderful day. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Shelby.This card is lovely i want that martha stewart punch!! xx jo xx

Liza said...

This is such a pretty card Carolyn and I hope Shelby has a fab birthday.

Liza x

Karen Wilson said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Shelby!! Hope she has a fantastic day today!

Pretty card, Carolyn and yes, we've seen pics of your 'Keswick Scrapbook Store' and I have to agree! LOL! I don't know though, mom and Nancy might be right behind you with the paper! LOL!

dolcreations said...

Happy 8th Birthday Shelby...

I love this card Carolyn. The Papertrey stamp is to die for and the Punch...I love how you used it on an angle! I love the plaid paper as well! Fantastic job again!

Christine

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carolyn,i love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x