Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stamping Bella Challenge and Winter Wonderland Week #6


I managed to sneak this card into 2 challenges. I followed the design for the Stamping Bella Challenge. I used the image Group Hug, and embossed the sentiment with Aegean Silver Embossing powder using another Stamping Bella Sentiment. This image is called Group Hug. It was my very first Stamping Bella stamp. For the Winter Wonderland Challenge you had to make a card with your version of Christmas's Past. I love a snowman at Christmas and ever since I was a little girl, we always had a snowman on the front lawn.

4 comments:

Teri said...

A great layout for this image Carolyn! It's a beautiful card!

Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carolyn,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card

Liza said...

Hi Carolyn, great card and such a cute snowman stamp. You asked about the ink I use - they are Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads and I just lift the ink directly from the pad with my water brush.

Liza x