Friday, July 3, 2009

Magnolia Challenge Week #12


This is a card I made a week and a half ago for my son's teacher. It fits this weeks Magnolia challenge perfectly as the challenge is to include a charm. I use my Just Rite stamp to make the sentament. And my Lockhart Apple Stamp in the middle. I put my little Tilda in her overalls on the fence rail, and used the basket of apples from Magnolia for her to give to the teacher. Lots of apples for my son's teacher who was fantastic this past year. This card was well deserved as my son received an award for achieving Honor Roll, and also for being the Most Improved Grade 7 student. Way to go Austin!!!!

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carolyn,l love the image and papers,

Hugs Riet.x

debbies said...

Your card is so cute and love your charm!

Rach said...

a sweet card, perfect for your sons teacher.. well done to him for his improvements.. hugs rachxx

Dawny P said...

I love this Carolyn - so sweet. And well done Austin, you go boy :))) xxx

Monica said...

Love the colouring, great job!

Mina said...

beautiful card Carolyn...love your Tilda and apple basket so pretty...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

cats whiskers said...

Lovely card adore the colour scheme and great layout
Hugs Jacqui x

Karen Wilson said...

Congrats Austin! Sounds like someone put in some hard work this yr. Great job on your award!

Very pretty card, Carolyn!

Bev said...

Wow, such a gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week x