Sunday, June 7, 2009

Reflections of me @ 47






On Friday past I took a class at Stamping Bella in Thornhill, Ontario. It was for a layout done by Sindi. This is the second layout I've done of hers. I find them so funky and fun. When I won the contest to be published in the Canadian Scrapbooker, Katarina the editor, spoke to us about the importance of scrapbooking ourselves. I saw this layout and thought about how right Katarina was, and how it was important for my kids to be able to read about me. I'm going to do this layout for all my kids and title them Reflections of you @ 18, 17, 13 and 8. I love it because every couple of years you can redo it with the new age and how they've changed over the years, I look forward to doing my next one at 50. It will probably be the only thing I look forward to doing at 50. LOL!

1 comment:

Liza said...

Great layouts and a fab idea!

Liza x