Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Won, I Won, Blog Candy For Me!!


Last night I participated in the My Favorite Things Mid-Month Release Blog Hop. What fun it was to hop around to all the design teams blogs to see everyone's interpretations of the new stamps from MFT. I found some really great blogs with fantastic cards and ideas. Everyone of the teams interpretation was amazing from Coffee Bags to Cards. I found some blogs to follow, that's for sure. Tonight I pop on to my e-mail and learn that I was picked to win a $9.00 gift certificate from MFT. Kathy Daume From Pretty In Pink picked my name from all the comments, and there was 89. What luck. So it's 1:00 am and all I have to say is Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to shop I go.
Thank you Kathy and all the MFT Design teams.

2 comments:

dolcreations said...

Well I'll be darned! Way to go!

Karen Wilson said...

Congrats Carolyn! Aren't those blog hops fun?