Thursday, April 30, 2009


Just Magnolia Challenge Week 2.
I wanted to get some of these cards put together yesterday, and again the 4 kids kept me going. Needless to say I was able to get one done. I just love this image of Tilda with the Tulips. She just reminds me that Spring is near. Anyone who knows me knows that from March until May there is a vase of Tulips on my kitchen table non-stop. Tulips are one of the first flowers of Spring, they flower for almost 2 weeks in a vase, and they actually grow while in the vase. Most importantly Tulips remind me of my honeymoon to Europe, The Netherlands being my favorite of the 7 countries that we travelled. I used the nestabilities die cut called Labels One, and put 2 of the templates close together to get the small green strip to create a window look. Hope she makes you feel a little Springy today.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Carolyn! What a cute card. I had to laugh, yesterday Andrew came across one of mine and had a big issue that she has no nose/mouth...I said that's what makes her so unique and so darn cute!!

I love tulips to, they just add to a room. Very nice card..!

Carolyn said...

Thanks Karen, doesn't she remind you of Holly Hobby, or are you too young for that? LOL

dolcreations said...

Great card Carolyn. Did you watercolour this time?
I remember Holly Hobby. I loved her!
Christine

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Carolyn,l love the Stamp and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Linda said...

Hi, you put, just magnolia challenge by your card so the DT girls know which card it is. Am not really the person who should ask, i'v just started doing challenges myself. Hope this little bit of info helps you anyway. cheers! lin x

Linda said...

Back again, also leave a comment, scroll down after the linky box. lin x

Breanne said...

Very cute card carolyn!