Wednesday, February 4, 2009


This was a light contest entry that I entered in a local scrapbooking store. I didn't win, but the winners were amazing. Just wanted to share my entry. I used my Cricut Expression Storybook cartridge to make the swirls. To make the lights I found pictures of my kids that would fit, cut the pictures to size and glued them on. I then used liquid glass to cover the pictures to make it look like the kids pictures were in the light bulbs. When that dried I embossed the end of the lights with silver to add a realistic look. I used Nicole Heady's Papertrey Snowman Stamp, and finally used Metalic paper for the trees cutting them out with the Revolution 12" Boarder Die. I added snow here and there with Close To My Heart Liquid Applique.

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

Well, look at you go!! Blog looks awesome!!