Monday, September 13, 2010

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge


Happy Monday to you all. This morning I am posting a card that was a mistake for one of my Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. It was supposed to be with a MFT stamp, and I used this darling Elizabeth Bell stamp called Bubbles. I added liquid glass to the bubbles and then glittered them. I used my Nestabilities to cut it out. The sentiment is just typed from my computer. I'm not sure what the patterned paper is as it was in my stash, but the dots paper is Bo Bunny dots. I added some ribbon that I bought at a little shop here in my area, and a pin and beads so I could enter my card into the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge that is Pearls and Pins this week.
Just a quick card before I'm off to work.

Hugs xx
Carolyn

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carolyn,
This is a gorgeous card. If this was born out of a mistake then I must make more mistakes. I lov ethe image and the fabulous layout. Brilliant card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sue said...

This is adorable! I love the bubbles, they look so real!

Kathy said...

Carolyn this is just adorable!!! I love this sweet image and the papers are so pretty ~ love the colors!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at WOC!!
:)Kathy

Melisa Waldorf said...

What a sweet image and great coloring! I love the pearls in the corners! Have a blessed week!

Dena said...

Oh she is such a darling blowing those bubble! What a sweet card!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Kianel said...

Gorgeous creation,
love from France, Kianel.