Sunday, August 29, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Pretty In Pink


This Sunday at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge we are doing cards that are Pretty In Pink. We need you to use just pink on your card. (I cheated and added a touch of brown to my bench and a smidgen of green to the grass.) I used my Imaginisce papers called The Fairest Of All. For my image I used the fabulous Mo Manning's Lacie with Ice Cream that I bought at Stamping Bella. I colored her with my copics and added glitter everywhere I could. I pop dotted the image to allow room for all the layers and ribbon. I used ribbon from PaperTrey. I added some Magnolia flowers and added stickles to the edge of the petals. I punched out some matching greenery in pink and white, and put on a couple of loose buttons from my stash.This week we are sponsored by the fabulous Magnolialicious . They have been generous enough to offer this beautiful stamp to the winner. It is called Fantasy Flower from the Fairytale Collection.I just love it. So get your PRETTY IN PINK cards or projects in by next Sunday and we'll keep our fingers crossed that the old Mister Linky picks your card to win this fabulous card.

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid - Sparkle
Stamp With Fun - Girl
Spoonful Of Sugar - 3 Flowers, 2 Buttons, 1 Ribbon
Papertake Weekly - 3 papers, 2 Flowers, 1 Image
Cute Card Thursday - Dying For A Punch

Hope the summer is winding down nicely for everyone.

Hugs xx
Carolyn




10 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carolyn,
I love the pinks and the gorgeous image. The embellishments are beautiful. I love this card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Sooooo pink, just adorable!

dolcreations said...

Wow..this card is stunning! Beautiful all in the pinks! I just love your flowers and the paper! You sure are enjoying those copics, as you are doing a wonderful job with them!

Karen Wilson said...

Aww, isn't this adorable! Gorgeous image too!

Debbie said...

This lovley pink creation is just gorgeous Carolyn, I hope to join this challenge too, very girly!
Your flowers, image and pretty papers are all a joy. debbiexx

Carla aka scrappypug said...

awww how sweet! I love that little girl! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!

Peggie said...

What a cute card. Love this little girl. The pink dp with the tiaras is just too much. Fun stuff.

Graphicat said...

Oh Carolyn! I just love how you've coloured her and that distressing around the image! Just gorgeous! the card itself is gorgeous too!
Great job team mate!
Cheri

Adria (I now have 3 Copics!) Slauterbeck said...

beautifully done, Carolyn! The sweet happy feel of this card makes me long for those innocent days of sitting in the sun with an ice cream cone and not a care in the world :)

I adore this card. I's perfect!

Nicecrane Designs said...

My favortie without any doubt,, so sweet, so cute, so adorable,,,,,,,really perfect....thaqnks for sharing...