Thursday, August 12, 2010

All That Scraps - Die Cuts / Wild Orchid Crafts - One For The Girls / Friday Sketchers - Sketch #114 / Cute Card Thursday - Tree Mendous

Well another hot one out there today. I spent it in the inspiration room in the air conditioning and got 4 cards done. A very productive day. The kids were all out at friends, so it was very quiet around here.

I created this card for 4 challenges:
All That Scraps - Die Cuts

Wild Orchid Challenge - One For The Girls

Friday Sketchers
- Sketch #114


Cute Card Thursday
- Tree Mendous - Must have leaves on card

For my card I used Basic Grey's paper line Green At Heart. I used my Pure Innocence Stamp - Blooming Good Day. I've had her colored for a very long time, so it's nice to see her put together into a card. I colored her with my copics added some glitter on the watering can and water. I put a rhinestone in the middle of the flower. My sentiment on the tag is from My Sentiments Exactly's set called Birdie Bonnet. The ribbon is more of the ribbon I won in a challenge.

Hope it's not to hot where you are. I know that I have used my pool more this summer than I have in years and I am so loving that. Keep cool, wherever you are.

Hugs xx
Carolyn

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Carolyn, What a lovely card, I love everything about it. The image is lovely, your paper choice is beautiful and your colouring is lovely too. Well done you. Debbiexx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carolyn,
Wonderful papers and colours on this beautiful card. Gorgeous image.
I'm moving to Ontario - hot? - we have our heating on it's so cold here in Scotland.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

wonderful cute card Carolyn.
luv
Debby

dolcreations said...

This one is a cutie! I love the paper that you used! You coloured her up beautifully! You will laugh...I just made a card up yesterday using this very same image, so I am rather parcial to this little one!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Very cute, Carolyn! Love the colors!

HappyCrafter said...

Ah, how sweet! I like the angled tag and how you tied the ribbon through on the one side :-)

Dianne said...

Your card is totally adorable. I love the papers and layout. Your coloring brought this image to life.

Hugs,
Dianne

steph said...

Great cards Carolyn! I love the christmas ornament you have further down too! So cute! x

Paul said...

What a TREE-rrific project. I'm enjoying having a look at all these great tree/leaf inspired cards - loads of wonderful ideas. Thanks for drawing my attention to your blog and letting me visit.
TFS
Paul

Kim Dellow said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Kim