Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Baby Girl Hanglar Stanglar




Well finally had time to play in the inspiration room with my 2 new baby Hanglar Stanglars that I found on EBay. For my first card I am entering it into a couple of challenges. I am entering it into the Lovely Hanglar Only Challenge #4 where they are looking for Glitter!!! I added glitter all over on this little baby girl.

I'm also entering it into the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #65 where they have this fabulous sketch to follow:
The twist to their challenge this week is that you have to use a tag on your card. They also have a fabulous prize this week, get a free stamp set from Sweet and Sassy. For every 30 entries they will add another set. So get some cards in there ladies.


My card is also going in the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is Cutie Patootie this week.

Finally I'm also putting it into the Wild Orchid Challenge - Say It With Flowers.

For my card I used the Hanglar Stanglar baby set and colored her with my copics. My papers are from a paper set I found called DCWV All Occasions. I added glitter everywhere I could. The ribbon is from Papertrey, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. My sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly, and I use it tons as it has amazing sayings on the baby set.

I'll post my little boy card after dinner.
Hugs xx
Carolyn



.

3 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

This is adorable! Love the color scheme and she's colored up so nicely! Super cute!

dolcreations said...

I totally agree with Karen...these colours are totally awesome together! Lots of glitter which makes this card a WINNER that is for sure! Love that Hanglar image! Please share Carolyn...lol.

Kim said...

Beautiful card Carolyn! Your baby Hanglar is colored wonderfully and I love the softness of your color choices! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim